Hire Experts on the Convergence of Big Data, Cloud and Mobile for Your Corporate Conference
The mobile technology experts at Lopez Research are the optimal choice for any corporate conference or speaking engagement. The team at Lopez Research has an active, independent podium presence delivering insight on mobility technology and service trends in the communications industry. These insights encompass how big data, cloud and mobile come together to impact enterprise mobility and change how a company will sell to and service its customers.
Whether you are searching for a keynote for your mobile technology conference, or you interested in hosting a corporate workshop, the knowledgeable team at Lopez Research can cater mobility presentations to any audience. Maribel Lopez, principal and founder of Lopez Research, is frequently invited to moderate panel discussions with industry leaders to compel them to share perceptions and insight.
Lopez Research is also available to address and engage industry groups, sales organizations or customer sets to explain mobile industry trends, markets cycles, impact of new technologies or the innovations of a business. Our team is adept to facilitating and moderating customer advisory boards that can provide important insight for your product planning and market awareness.
Recent and Upcoming Industry Speaking Engagements
Lopez Research presents at many private corporate events, but you can also hear Lopez Research speakers at the following upcoming industry events:
- Corporate Venturing & Innovation Partnering: February 2013
- AppNation: December 2012
- CloudBeat 2012: November 2012
- M3 Mobility Xchange: November 2012
- E2 Innovate: November 2012
- GE Mobile Summit: October 2012
- The Business Of APIs: October 2012
- FMI Technology Leadership Summit: October 2012
- Converge 2012: The Business of Social Media June 2012
- BlackBerry World May 2012
- Cloud Connect: February 2012 and September 2012
- MobileConnect: June 2012, Co-chair
Mobile, Big Data and Cloud Technology Conference Presentations
- Transforming Your Business With Right Time Experiences
- How Mobile, Big Data and Cloud Converge To Change Business
- CIO Trends 2o12
- Beyond Email: Move Your Business to True BYOD
- The Sociable Organization: Social Networking and its Impact on Enterprise Collaboration
- Got strategy? How to capitalize on the mobile evolution.
- Apps, tables and the open mobile enterprise.
- Executive Roundtable Moderation: The institute for social, search & mobile marketing.
- The cloud goes mobile.
- Building an ecosystem of infrastructure & devices.
- “Mobile collaboration strategy: Don’t leave social software at the office.”